The DKIES Bake Off!
All Bake Off Entries need to be turned in with this form completed between 7:30-8:00 Thursday, November 10 at the corner of the library near the flagpole.
The Bake Off is different from the Bake Sale (which is baked items being sold at the Big Draw Family Event to benefit 5th grade end of the year activities).
How do you participate in the Bake Off?
- Choose a favorite family recipe to be judged on Appearance, Taste or Creativity
- Drop it off between 7:30-8:00 am on November 10 at the DKIES library (flagpole side of the building)
- Judges only need 5 pieces of your treat, but if you would like to submit an entire pie or cake, that is ok!
- If you want to donate the rest of your sweet treat to the 5th grade bake sale, pre-package the remainder of your treat & we will take it to the bake sale.
- Complete the bottom portion of the attached flier