The Hawaiʻi State Teacherʻs Association (HSTA) and the Department of Education (DOE) came to a working agreement for elementary schools which the Board of Education (BOE) will confirm on Thursday, March 18, 2021. This means that we will begin our transition to students attending school 100% of the time on campus during the 4th quarter.
Please take note of some important dates:
1. March 25 - Early Childhood Special Education and Fully Self Contained students will report to campus
100% asynchronous learning for all students K-5
2. March 26 - HOLIDAY (Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day)
3. March 29 - Grades K and 3 begin reporting daily
4. March 30 - Grades 1 and 4 begin reporting daily
5. March 31 - Grades 2 and 5 begin reporting daily
I have a lot of important information included in the attached letter.