SY 21-22 UPDATE
We will start the year with essential workers on campus during the school day only.
Thank you for your understanding & we hope to welcome all volunteers back soon!
If you have the time and are interested in making a difference in your child's education, consider volunteering!
All volunteers must complete a mandatory training which focuses on a person's roles and responsibilities while in the professional capacity of a volunteer on our campus.
Please contact our PCNC, Mrs. Petry, if you are interested.
Some of the volunteer activities are:
- Room parent or field trip chaperone
- Correcting papers, checking student work folders, photocopying or preparing activity materials
- Tutoring students who need extra assistance with school work
- Assisting in the library or Tech Center
- Serving on the PTO Board or School Community Council
- Helping in the lunch room or at recess time
- Serving as a crossing guard at crosswalks for students walking to school