If you have the time and are interested in making a difference in your child's education, consider volunteering!
Fill out a volunteer survey, found in our PCNC room, and return it to school. Our PCNC facilitator will contact you to schedule you for training, if necessary. If you have any questions, please call or stop by the PCNC room.
Not all volunteer positions require training. Your child's teacher can tell you what kind of assistance you can provide in the classroom.
Some of the volunteer activities are:
- Room parent or field trip chaperone
- Correcting papers, checking student work folders, photocopying or preparing activity materials
- Tutoring students who need extra assistance with school work
- Assisting in the library or Tech Center
- Serving on the PTO Board or School Community Council
- Helping in the lunch room or at recess time
- Serving as a crossing guard at crosswalks for students walking to school